Sunday, March 11, 2012

Style Envy Sunday: Olivia Palermo

All images pulled from Google.

What's up sugarbabes! How's everyone doing on this lovely Sunday? I am in just the most fantabulous mood today, it was an absolutely gorgeous warm day! I am so incredibly excited for spring that I can hardly contain it! I know that it's only mid March and here in Utah it usually snows off and on till April, but I am so over winter. Like really over it.

Anywho, I just recently realized that I haven't done a Style Envy Sunday post in freaking forever! I know, I'm a big time slacker. So Style Envy Sunday returns with the adorable socialite, model and actress Olivia Palermo. This Upper East sider is no newbie to the fashion scene, she is a regular at every runway show and VIP party in town. Some people have said that the character of 'Blair Waldorf' in Gossip Girl is based on Olivia and it's no doubt that this girl lives the good life. And um can we just talk for a min about how dashingly handsome her boyfriend, Johannes Huebl is.


As the newest face of Rochas perfume, it's pretty clear that Olivia seems to leave an impression on everything and everyone she meets. I absolutely love this gal's style, she is so effortlessly chic and glamorous.

Well I gotta run, but thanks for reading! 
butterfly kisses, Alexandra

7 comments:

  1. YES, the weather today! It put me in the best mood! Also, I'm always so late to the party on these style icons. This girl is absolutely amazing!

    rebeccahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! I really love Olivia's style as well, it's amazing! Would you like to follow each other?
    xxxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, she has such wonderful style!

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is definitely one of my style icons! I love how she dresses. She and her boyfriend are beyond adorable too :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - LOVE that color blocked dress - SO pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I absolutely love hearing from you ❤