Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Wish List

Hi lovers. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of in a crummy mood today. Remember how on my last post I was all stoked on the warm weather well now that warm weather has come and gone and it's all gray and crappy out. The wind is blowing mega hard and it's supposed to start raining any min. LAME! Buuuuut, I am headed to San Diego tomorrow for 6 days and I could not be more excited. I am going to visit my good buddy Nathan and to just get away from SLC for a bit. I am so stoked, all I want to do is put my feet in the ocean! If it rains while I am in San Diego I will seriously throw a full on temper tantrum. You hear that weather man, get it together and give me some warm sunny days!! (I'm hoping for 75° degrees, just fyi)

Ok, I already feel better. Thanks for listening to me rant, you guys are the best!
Now I would love to share with y'all my Spring Wish List. What better way to perk up my mood than to shop online! My spring wish list is super feminine and I had plenty of inspiration from the Ready to Wear collections this spring.


1. Tibi Arizona Print Pleated Maxi Skirt from Shopbop
2. Ecote Gauze Blouse from Urban Outfitters 
3. SUPER Lucia Sunnies from Piperlime 
4. Pim + Larkin Floral Blazer from Piperlime 
5.Macarena Peeptoe Leather Flats from Topshop
6. Colourblock Strappy Midi Dress from Miss Selfridge  
 7. Moto Coral Dip Dyed Shorts from TopShop 
8. Weave Metal Bar Clutch from ASOS 
9. Wildfox Gold Cow Skull w/ Fringe Necklace from 80's Purple 
10. Jeffrey Campbell Rockette Wedge from Urban Outfitters
11. Chanel Spring 2012 Nail Polishes 

L-R: Prada, Nanette Lepore, Diane Von Furstenberg, & Jill Stuart.
*Images from Style.com

Spring 2012 is total AH-MAZE-BALLZ right?!
What's on your wish list for spring? 

Anxiously awaiting the beach.
 XO, Alexandra 

12 comments:

  1. Loving these - especially that color block midi dress! Following :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coral dress on the far right :) It looks so airy.

    Hope you feel better :( The weather will get better again!


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. need neeed neeeeeddd those wedgess!! such an inspiring set of photos, and great blog. Keep posting!!! :)

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. love every piece, so pretty!
    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll follow you at bloglovin :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously dying over that pleated beauty (#1)!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love this little spring wish list! The nail colours and tie-dye shorts are so cute :) Yeah that's the bummer with spring... the weather is so freakin unpredictable. haha! Enjoy your trip to San Diego!

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with that maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely spring inspiration!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just included that flower blazer in a post of mine; great minds think alike! I'm a new follower, hope you stop by my blog:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I absolutely love hearing from you ❤