Tuesday, March 20, 2012

San Diego via Instagram


Heyoo! So I am back from San Diego and Utah welcomed me home with a lovely little snow storm. From flip flops to snow boots.... awesome. It did end up raining in San Diego which was a super big bummer but I still got a couple nice days. I had a great trip and it was good to see friends but I am glad to be home too. Sorry today's post is so short, I'm super busy, but I just wanted to share a couple pics with you guys. 
Tomorrow I am going to the opening gala of the new City Creek shopping center in Salt Lake. It should be a very fun event full of lots of shopping! Can't wait to tell you guys all about it!
hugs and kisses, Alexandra 

follow me on Instagram @luckyalexandra

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to visit San Diego. It looks like you had fun!!

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely to see the photos!
    BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE

    New outfit post - All beige
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to California so bad, never been before. Great pics!
    Love, Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun,

    looking beautiful.. great shots..

    btw, i just followed u.. do follow back.. and while you're at it, check out my giveaway..

    XO
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/2012/03/dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I absolutely love hearing from you ❤